THE FABULOUS CITY OF TRIGAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FABULOUS CITY OF TRIGAN

Current Population: 18, City Status: GATES OPEN FOR TRADE

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing, Kilana!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yahiko-kun
Chatbox General
Chatbox General
Yahiko-kun

Male
Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2007-02-14

Introducing, Kilana! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing, Kilana!   Introducing, Kilana! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 6:13 pm

Hello everyone! I just got us another member! This is Sarah, *Kilana* She is a very good friend of mine and she's from christianforums! Sarah, I will help you in any way I can. Oh by the way Princesswarrior is Sara, so you both have the same name! LOL!!! Yah!! Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
Kilana
Traveler
Traveler
Kilana

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Kilana!   Introducing, Kilana! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 6:20 pm

That's cool there's another Sara. And thanks for the nice intro, Smile
Back to top Go down
Yahiko-kun
Chatbox General
Chatbox General
Yahiko-kun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Kilana!   Introducing, Kilana! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 6:22 pm

ph that was nothing... I could've done better Razz Example:

*horns sounds and curtains slowly are pulled aside.* "Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to introduce... KILANA!"
Back to top Go down
Kilana
Traveler
Traveler
Kilana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Kilana!   Introducing, Kilana! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 6:29 pm

Heh... talk about a way to make a girl blush. Good thing you went the other way first, Smile. I prefer to just slip in rather than a big intro Smile
Back to top Go down
Yahiko-kun
Chatbox General
Chatbox General
Yahiko-kun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Kilana!   Introducing, Kilana! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 7:31 pm

Razz you just got two intros there!
Back to top Go down
Kilana
Traveler
Traveler
Kilana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Kilana!   Introducing, Kilana! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 7:48 pm

Razz seems that way, Smile
Back to top Go down
MissMirabelle
General of Theology
General of Theology
MissMirabelle

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Kilana!   Introducing, Kilana! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 7:56 pm

Welcome!

what username do you have on CF, Sarah?
Back to top Go down
Yahiko-kun
Chatbox General
Chatbox General
Yahiko-kun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Kilana!   Introducing, Kilana! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 8:59 am

She's... mysticchild04!!! TA-DA!!! And a wonderful writer she is!!! :D she will be joining my rpg when I make it here... I have two questions though,

1) do I have to make my rpg like in this "trigan" world? Can't I just create my on and stick it in teh rpg section?

2) how do I change my fonts and colors?
Back to top Go down
MissMirabelle
General of Theology
General of Theology
MissMirabelle

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Kilana!   Introducing, Kilana! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 2:59 pm

oh cool!

1) I guess....we could probably make a Misc. section...we just have to ask Kat and Rex

2) You can't change your font other than bold, italic, and underlined. You can change your color and size by going to "Preview" and then change it.
Back to top Go down
Yahiko-kun
Chatbox General
Chatbox General
Yahiko-kun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Kilana!   Introducing, Kilana! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 5:56 pm

that's not what I mean... I mean change my color. And I don't know where I find the place where I change my color... And 'I was hoping for a way to make the letters bigger while I'm typing so I can see my mistakes. I have good eyesight but it is hard to see this when I'm posting in this posting bar.
Back to top Go down
DarkWarrior
Military General
Military General
DarkWarrior

Female
Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Kilana!   Introducing, Kilana! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 8:49 pm

1. I can make another forum within the RPG for random ones outside of the Trigan world.
2. You should be able to change them by pressing the preview button below the quick reply box at the bottom of the posts.

Welcome, Sarah! I'm one of the admin, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'm Tiger4Jesus on CF, btw. Wink
Back to top Go down
Yahiko-kun
Chatbox General
Chatbox General
Yahiko-kun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Kilana!   Introducing, Kilana! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 9:26 am

too late., I made the rpg on cf. Couldn't wait any longer Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Kilana!   Introducing, Kilana! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing, Kilana!
Page 1 of 1